by Kirsten Hodgson
2012 is just around the corner.
How is the legal landscape likely to change? Here are my predictions:
1. Legal Process Outsourcing becomes more widespread. The challenge for 2012 will be how firms differentiate their offerings from one-another.
2. More use of legal project managers who are engaged on a project by project basis to manage the various law firms.
Latest posts by Kirsten Hodgson (see all)
- How to use social media to get more traditional opportunities - July 5, 2016
- A plea to all those using LinkedIn’s publishing platform - August 26, 2015
- Winning work and expanding an accounting practice - August 19, 2015