by Kirsten Hodgson
LinkedIn’s now rolled out its new navigation to most users and has begun to roll out the slightly amended advanced search feature. Here’s a quick orientation video (6 mins) to get you up to speed. It covers:
- How to find features under the new navigation toolbar
- How to get to harder to find features including Signal (1.45 min into video), the ‘cheaper’ LinkedIn premium plans (2.42 mins) and Recommendations (3.26 mins).
- How to use the more intuitive search feature (4.15 mins) and the amended Advanced Search feature (4.58 mins) (n.b. the ability to sort results by keyword is no longer available in the new search feature).
What do you think of the recent LinkedIn changes?
What areas would you like future videos to cover?
Latest posts by Kirsten Hodgson (see all)
- How to use social media to get more traditional opportunities - July 5, 2016
- A plea to all those using LinkedIn’s publishing platform - August 26, 2015
- Winning work and expanding an accounting practice - August 19, 2015