Did you know that you can search groups for particular discussions using keywords?
You can’t, as far as I’m aware, search multiple groups simultaneously but you can search within a group -making it much easier to find the discussions you’re interested in.
To do so:
- Click search within the group toolbar
- Type your keyword into the search box that appears on the left hand side of the screen
- Hit ‘search’
This will pull up a list of the discussions within that group containing your keyword.
What other time-saving social media tips would you share?
If you want to understand how to use LinkedIn for business development and marketing purposes or want someone to help you along the way, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.
Image courtesy Marcus @freedigitalphotos.net
Latest posts by Kirsten Hodgson (see all)
- How to use social media to get more traditional opportunities - July 5, 2016
- A plea to all those using LinkedIn’s publishing platform - August 26, 2015
- Winning work and expanding an accounting practice - August 19, 2015