If you’re a professional who’s wondering how to convert social media engagement into new clients and leads then this post is for you.
I interviewed Natalie Sisson, aka the Suitcase Entrepreneur about how to do just that. Natalie is a bestselling author, podcaster, speaker, business design coach and adventurer who travels the world living out of her suitcase. Social media has been a key component of helping her to build her highly successful online business, teaching others how to build an online business and lifestyle they love on their own terms.
Listen to the 30 minute interview below for some fantastic tips that you can implement right now.
- How LinkedIn and other social networks helped her build her community.
- Why social media is your sales, marketing and client service tool rolled into one.
- How to make sales posts authentic and aligned with your brand.
- How to go about moving relationships beyond a platform.
- Why email lists are so important.
- The key ways to encourage people to opt in to your email lists.
- Why you need to keep in regular contact with those on your email lists.
- Tools to help you streamline your efforts both on social networks and when keeping in touch with your email lists.
- How to go about setting up a landing/sign-up page to join your email list and what the ‘must have’ components are.
- How you get people to buy from you.
- Other tips for professionals wanting to generate leads from social media.