The following practical guidelines have been put together to answer some of the most common questions asked by those in professional services firms. They’re designed to give you practical advice so that you can confidently use tools such as LinkedIn to achieve your goals.
Used well, social media can help you to:
- Raise your profile
- Build your knowledge base in your area(s) of expertise
- Keep up-to-date with the key issues and trends in your area of practice, in a particular industry sector or for a particular client
- Research clients, prospects and competitors
- Keep in touch, and engage with, with your existing clients and referrers
- Find and converse with prospects, potential referrers, colleagues and peers
- Create more in-bound inquiries
- Generate new business.